There are always lots of things going on with Jamoma development, thanks to the growing community of people contributing. These developments are available through the source code repository – these should also make it into future installers and releases. Here are a few highlights from the last month:
- A new window-function library has been introduced as a DSP extension
- Expansion of the Ruby language bindings, including a Ruby on Rails example app using the Window Function Lib
- A lot of contributors spent the last month working on some Jamoma-related publications for upcoming conferences and journals
- The jcom.vimic~ external was made public in the DSP project
- Bug fixes and improvements for the upcoming Jamoma 0.5.1 release
- Continued work on the Jamoma NodeLib, which provides an OSC addressing system for objects in the Jamoma Platform.